OPA! Party Tent
This is our 5,000 square-foot outdoor oasis. Here, festival goers relax, enjoy a cocktail, nibble on some Greek ﬁnger foods, and listen to what else?!GREEK MUSIC!
Inside The OPA! Tent ﬁnd:
- The OPA! Bar – where real authentic Greek people hand-mix very tasty, and sometimes truly wonderful, cocktails.
- Expert grill chefs serving freshly prepared loukaniko and gyros.
- Live music throughout the weekend by John Demas & The Omega Project.
Music & Dancing
A Greek Festival without dancing? Come on! Inside the Grand Hall and outside in the OPA! Party Tent the dancing never stops!
Dance groups from St. John the Baptist Greek Orthodox Church and from throughout Tampa Bay entertain all weekend. Click for schedule
- The wonderfully-exciting and extremely physical Glendi young adult dance group
- Clap along with our youngest church members as they entertain in traditional Greek costumes
- Appreciate as our adult dance group, the Panigyri’s, bring a sophisticated approach to these ancient steps.
- Neighboring Greek church dance groups whose presence lend a spirit of beauty and camaraderie to an already spectacular experience.
The Opa! Party Tent where John Demas & The Omega Project play traditional and contemporary Greek music all weekend. John Demas is not only an amazing bouzouki player, and a real Greek guy, he is a classically-trained guitarist, educator, performer, and author.